Terms & Conditions -- Updated 31-03-2021
- Who We Are
- Llangollentshirts.co.uk and InfiniteTee.co.uk, InfiniteTee.com and AllDandy.co.uk are websites belonging to Llangollen T-shirts. Trading as Jenny & Andrew Coppock.
The address for our head office and studios is Unit 2, The Old Bank, Llangollen LL20 8ND
All orders placed on our website, marketplaces, over the phone, email or in person are placed in agreements to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions your order will not be accepted.
- Acceptance Of Order
- Once you have placed an order through our website or the marketplaces an email will be sent to you acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Llangollen T-shirts.We hold the right to refuse an order within 1 working day, returning any monies paid.
- Customer Support
- Our head office and studio is based in North Wales, UK and can be contacted over the phone on 01978 860098, however we find it easier to respond to customers online at email@example.comOur offices are typically open 9:00-3:00 GMT Monday to Friday.
If we have any concerns over your order information we aim to contact you within one working day. If a reply has not been received with 48 hours your order will be proceeded with to the best of our understanding or despite concerns regarding the artwork or message and cannot be returned. Please therefore check your emails regularly after placing your order and reply promptly to any concerns.
- Order Changes or Cancellation
- Orders are processed between 8-9am daily. Please make any requests or cancellations BEFORE this time in order for us to fulfil your requirements or return monies in full.
- Product Availability
- We keep a large stock of the products we offer in stock for immediate dispatch. If we run out of a particular size or if you would like an item we do not stock as standard, we can receive them from our distributor on next day delivery.
Designs are printed for your order when it is placed ensuring we do not run out of a particular design with the exception of limited edition or promotional designs.
- Design & Artwork
- We will print the artwork that you send to us, our designers will check the artwork quickly but cannot be held accountable for errors on the artwork. Some clear errors or resolution issues will be emailed over to the buyer for confirmation where possible. If you would like your artwork to be checked thoroughly before printing please choose the Verification option and a confirmation proof will be sent to you via email within 1 working day.
Colours may appear differently, printing is done with vinyl or cmyk printing. Pantones will be matched closely through CMYK but accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Payment Methods
- Payment is accepted securely through various currencies via Paypal or Stripe.
- We reserve the right to alter prices and offers or withdraw promotions and designs without notice.
Orders outside the EU will be quoted and charged without VAT.
- First Class delivery is £1.99
Worldwide delivery is £11.95 tracked.
Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery in the UK.
Please allow 5-14 days for worldwide delivery.
Llangollen T-shirts cannot be help responsible for additional costs with regards to customs, VAT and import duty. The buyer is responsible for import costs.
If your order has not arrived in the above timescales please contact us to investigate. We cannot be held responsible for costs or inconvenience with regards to missing or late orders.
The buyer is expected to take delivery of the order from the courier. Please ensure a precise delivery address where someone will be able to accept the order. If an order is returned to us because the buyer has failed to collect or rearrange the delivery after not being available to accept it, the order will be stored until re-delivery has been paid for.
- Credit Accounts
- Local business trade will be offered printing before payment for small orders, payment is expected within 30 days unless otherwise agreed. Orders over £200 will need paying beforehand. All orders must be cleared and paid for before placing a further orders to ensure printing is completed.
- Customised or bespoke items cannot be returned unless faulty or your instructions have not been followed, this includes orders we print on a different coloured garment than the one shown in the main image. Refunds will be made against the original form of tender. Items must be returned in their original, unworn and unwashed condition. All underwear is non-returnable.
For sales to businesses, goods may only be returned if faulty or incorrectly supplied.
We will accept returns within 30 days on all standard designs or if the goods are sent incorrect or faulty. Returns must be sent unworn and unwashed. If goods have clearly been used once returned a refund will NOT be processed and the goods will be returned to the buyers purchase address. If goods are worn and washed and develop a fault within the first wash we will return providing sufficient photographic evidence has been provided and a refund or exchange has been agreed via email.
If the order is a custom or personalised design, or has been printed using the Design Your Own t-shirt feature, printed on a different coloured garment than the one shown, or is printed on underwear, it cannot be returned unless faulty as it is a bespoke item and not applicable under distance selling regulations. If you have chosen an incorrect size we will offer a reprint onto a different size for 25% less (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
The buyer is responsible for the return cost of the t-shirt unless the item is faulty or the error is the fault of Llangollen T-shirts. If Llangollen T-shirts is responsible for the return postage, please return 1st class standard delivery and it will be refunded to your paypal account or credit account on our website.
- Return Instructions
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a replacement or refund. Package the merchandise to prevent damage, enclosing the Returns Form. Send the merchandise using registered post or other secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- Our images and designs are the copyright of Llangollen T-shirts. None of our images, designs and photographs can be used without the permission of Llangollen T-shirts. All of the images used on this site are subject to copyright law, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by anyone without prior written consent.
- Liability & Indemnity
- We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
We are a UK company and operate under UK law, all orders will be completed in accordance to UK law.